November 3, 2013

Catching Up: 27|52 - 33|52

Wow. It's really been a while, hasn't it? Mhm. I'll start off with this amazing, amazing design, done by the ultra-talented Anna. She's really easy to work with, has amazing taste, and creates a dream design, as you can tell. Thanks again, Anna! :)
And now, onward with the photos! I don't really have an excuse for not posting, so...here they are:

27:

28:

29:

 30:

31:

32:

Thanks for reading! Please do NOT copy any photos. If you'd like to, please ask me first. :)
xoxo,
Jessie

8 comments:

  1. Yes! I've been waiting for this post! =D =D =D
    I'm glad you haven't given up on it or anything, cause I've really enjoyed seeing how you use your new camera!
    I really like the last one; it's such a perfect leaf! And the energy and drama of the first one. And the leafy-ness of the other two, and the handy-ness of the other one. =D
    Keep it up!

    Xx Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry it took so long! Life and stuff... ;P
      Aw, really? <3
      Haha, thanks so much! ;D

      xoxo,
      Jessie

      Delete
  2. APPROVED. Every epic one. 3><3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hey Jessie! I can't get to your blog: Chirographic? What do I do???

      Delete
    2. Oh, sorry about that! And sorry for not responding; I didn't see this comment until now. It's better now. :)

      Delete