June 2, 2013

10|52


So, how's the new design? I did it myself! (With the help of my sister who did practically all the HTML, but I did do some stuff...so I can take some credit, right? *wink* ) The reason why the header isn't a picture is because when I tried to upload it, the whole thing became very dark, and the background turned grey, so...I'm sticking with plain text for the header. But anyways...how do you like the colors? yay or nay? :)

here is the 10|52 picture:


well, pictures. I couldn't decide which one to use, so there's one photo that I'm using, and two outtakes. ;)

see speak to ya'll in a week!

xo // J

4 comments:

  1. I'm likin' it, the 'floating' boxes are neat!
    Oooh, I really like the sunflare, I'm curious though, how did you get an all black background?! =D

    xx `Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jenny! :) Actually, I took it by a window, and the sun was so bright that everything else turned black. :)

      xoxo,
      Jessie

      Delete
  2. I love your design! :)
    And your blog!
    Xox. Kayla
    loveandjoycanchangetheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete