April 8, 2013

A Stream of Water 2|52

A stream of water
so gently brushing by
the sun's rays glitter it's surface
as it rushes by, the slight breeze causing ripples
{A random thing that popped into my head. Don't ask what it is...I have no idea myself. =P}

This picture was taken by the side of the street. There was water running down it (it had just finished raining), and the sun's beams were lighting it up. I quickly pulled out my camera and snapped this. Not overly amazing, but I love (1) the perspective that the photo was taken at, (2) the sun's shine and (3) the "steps" it's making at the top of the photo.
Do you like it? :)
xoxo
Ps. I want to create a watermark...I'll probably post something tomorrow with different choices.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't that neat how flowing water makes "steps"?! I'm always fascinated by it . . . and I do love the light glitterin' on the water too! =)

    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete